Alkaline Foods To Clean, Repair, And Regenerate New Cells
Due to various reasons like stress, pollution, and illnesses, your body goes through a lot of changes on a daily basis. This being the case, you need to take extra measures to rejuvenate the body on a cellular level to live a healthy life. Here are 10 alkaline foods that will clean, repair, and produce new cells in your body, strengthening your immune system:
Achiote is a rich source of norbixin, which is a powerful antioxidant. The anti-mutagenic effect of norbixin on healthy cells helps them to stay healthy and disease-free.
2. Burro Bananas. Rich in iron and copper, burro bananas help in increasing the blood count in your body. They also help in the production of red blood cells.
Loaded with beta-carotene and phytochemicals, cantaloupes help your body fight toxins. They also help in the production of white blood cells and boost your immunity against toxic substances.
4. Oregano contains important organic compounds that can defend your body from various diseases in the gut. It can stimulate the production of white blood cells, helping you recover faster from illnesses.
5. Plums. The high content of antioxidants in plums makes them one of the best foods for strengthening your immune system. They are also known to slow down the chances of formation of tumor cells in your body.2
6. Sea Salt help in the excretion of excess acids through urination. They help in keeping the body in an alkaline state by balancing the pH of your blood.
7. Soursop fruit positively impacts your overall health by keeping your cells clean. Consumed through refreshing beverages or desserts, soursop is rich in antioxidants that stimulate the production of white blood cells. It also helps to get rid of toxins from the cells.
8. Teff contains substantial amount of nutrients that are important for cell growth and development. These nutrients help in creating new cells, repairing old ones, and encouraging the growth of healthy cells in the body.
9. Wakame. An important compound called fucoxanthin is found in wakame, which inhibits the growth of fat in the cells. It also helps in stimulating fat oxidation. This compound is rarely found in other vegetables.
10. Wild Rice is known to encourage the production of white blood cells. White blood cells are the first-line defense of your body. White rice also contains important components that help in producing collagen, which is needed to repair the cells of organs, tissues, and blood vessels.